Schedule of activities:
• 10:30-10:45 a.m. – Welcome (Wintergarden);
• 10:45 a.m.-Noon – Ready to Read van, Miss Ohio Latina 2015 Vanessa Avalos, and health presentation for youth by ProMedica (McMaster Lobby);
• 11 a.m.-1 p.m. – Finger printing for children, National Latino Peace Officers Association of Northwest Ohio, and The University of Toledo College of Medicine’s Department of Physician Assistant Studies students will conduct health screenings for attendees (including blood pressure, BMI assessment, Lifestyle questionnaire and more) (McMaster Lobby);
• Noon-1 p.m. - Zumba by Elaina Hernández (North Lawn – bring workout/comfortable clothes to participate);
• Noon-3 p.m. Photo booth photography by Lonnie Nitschke of WorldWide Photography, a division of Event Photography Group (Pop Teen/Metro);
• 1:15-2 p.m. – El Tipico food presentation by Dina Villa (Huntington Room);
2-3 p.m. – Jacob Estrada and Los Mariachis Locos Band (Wintergarden);
• 3 p.m. – Closing (Wintergarden).
Free parking is available for all attendees. This event is FREE and open to the public. For more information, please call 419.259.5200.