More than 200 sections of courses are offered in more than 40 subjects, ranging from algebra to biology. Many courses are offered online, making it easy to fit affordable education in to any schedule.
Register today for the best class selection. A full list of late-start classes can be found at www.lorainccc.edu/latestart.
Recipients of the Trustee, Presidential or Diversity Incentive Award and the New Grad Award can still accept their awards for late-start courses this fall. Scholarship students should contact Rhonda Ransom at (440) 366-7619 for more information.
You may be able to earn college credit for work, life or military experience through Prior Learning Assessments (PLA). Learn more about PLA at www.lorainccc.edu/pla.
Registration for late-start classes may be completed over the phone by calling (440) 366-4067 or (800) 995-5222 extension 4032. Registration may also be completed in person at LCCC’s Enrollment Services office on the first floor of the Bass Library/Community Resource Center.
Registration may also be completed in person at any of the LCCC Learning Centers:
• LCCC University Partnership Ridge Campus, 32121 Lorain Road, North Ridgeville;
• LCCC Wellington Center, 151 Commerce Drive, Wellingto;
• LCCC Learning Center at St. Joseph Community Center, 205 W. 20th St.,
Suite M590, Lorain;
• Lorain County Growth Partnership Learning Center in the Lorain County Administration
Building, located at the corner of 3rd Street and Middle Avenue in Elyria;
• Midpoint Campus Center, 50 Pearl Road, Suite 300, Brunswick.