• This year the Polish Community and the El Centro de Servicios Sociales, Inc.are spotlighted.
• The festival and bazaar celebrates the culture, diversity, and community that every person attending is proud to share. People can reconnect with their heritage and nationality during festival week through sights, sounds and cuisine.
• Dance, sing and swing along to the non-stop live entertainment all weekend long. Children will have a lot of fun in their own special area full of inflatable rides.
• The Kid’s Cafe offers a tasty meal at pocket book prices. All events are graced with International Princesses representing the various countries from which their ancestors came.
• Authentic food, international music and dancing, and an overall international goodwill await your presence.
• Many of the events are free and all are open to the public.
Also, plan on attending the following events:Visit Lorain International Festival for more information and a schedule of events at: http://www.loraininternational.com/
• Princess Pageant , June 26, 7:00pm at the Lorain Palace Theatre.
• Lorain International Association Parade, June 29, Step-off is 11:30am.