Lorain County Community College welcomes Chinese Chefs Wai Luk and Chau-Lam Cheung for a series of workshops on Chinese Cuisine on April 2, 3, and 4, 2014.
These workshops will feature Luk and Cheung, from the Chinese Cuisine Training Institute – the largest Culinary Arts School in Hong Kong – creating Chinese regional specialties.
“This is an excellent opportunity to learn Chinese culinary techniques from true experts. We are honored to have this cultural experience available at LCCC,” LCCC Executive Chef Eric Petrus said.
Participants may also be asked to assist in the demonstrations (upon the chefs’ request). Each participant will receive a recipe booklet and a DVD of the workshops.
Workshop Dates & Times:
• Si Chuan Cuisine, Wednesday, April 2 – 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. & 1-4 p.m.
• Cantonese & Northern Dim Sum, Thursday, April 3 – 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. & 1-4 p.m.
• Chinese Desserts, Friday, April 4th – 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. & 1-4 p.m.
(All workshops are in LCCC’s state-of-the art Culinary Center.)
• High school or College Culinary Arts students: $35 for each workshop or $75 for all three.
• Professionals and others: $50 for each workshop or $125 for all three.
For more information or to register, call 440-366-7618.