This art form also offers health benefits. Zentangle is helpful for relieving stress, chronic pain and panic attacks, and in rehabilitation and weight loss. During the class, the entire process is broken down and taught “one stroke at a time,” as the Zentangle people say.
AFTER-HOURS PARTY AT LORAIN PUBLIC LIBRARY SYSTEM’S NORTH RIDGEVILLE BRANCH
Have some after-hours fun at Lorain Public Library System’s North Ridgeville Branch. On Friday, April 11, 2014 come to the library between 6:30 and 8 p.m. for a super fun night at the library! The North Ridgeville Branch is located at 35700 Bainbridge Road, North Ridgeville.
All ages are welcome to this special evening that will kick off National Library Week. The first children through the door can make their very own superhero cape to take home. Put on your personalized cape and have your picture taken with amazing superheroes! (Don’t forget your camera.)
• Everyone will enjoy exploring the library during a scavenger hunt.
• Come to compete? Take part in a trivia contest and Browser® cornhole.
• Ready to relax with a good read? Come to a story time for children.
• A caricature artist will be on hand to sketch an exaggerated drawing of you.
• Free refreshments will be provided during this evening of supersized splendor.
The library will close at 6 p.m. as it usually does on Fridays. The doors will reopen promptly at 6:30 p.m. for the party. People may stop by at any time throughout the hour-and-a-half-long party to join the fun. This program is cosponsored by The Friends of the North Ridgeville Branch Library, Inc.