Henry Ford Community College hosts “Imagine the Possibilities: Non-Traditional Careers for Women” Nov. 13
Henry Ford Community College (HFCC) will host “Imagine the Possibilities: Non-Traditional Careers for Women” on Wednesday, Nov. 13, 2013, from 7:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. in Room T-123 of the Ghafari Conference Room, located in the Patterson Technical Building on the main campus.
Registration begins at 7:30 a.m. with a continental breakfast. HFCC faculty members will speak about their respective academic areas and available career opportunities in their fields.
Faculty presenters include:
· Imad Nouri, associate dean of Counseling;
· Dr. Brenda Hildreth, coordinator of Student Outreach & Support;
· Marrci Conner, lead faculty of Computer Information Systems;
· Greg Osowski, lead faculty of Criminal Justice;
· Guy Pizzino, lead faculty of Manufacturing Productivity;
· Catherine Duling of Hospitality;
· Chad Austin of Career Services;
· Chad Richert, lead faculty of Architecture/Construction Technology;
· Gregory Laskowski, lead faculty of Energy Technology; and
· Roger Weekes, lead faculty of Industrial Drafting/CAD.
Lunch will be available following speaking sessions, as well as a raffle. Admission to the event is free and open to the public. Walk-ins are welcome. However, individuals should pre-register by contacting Brenda Redinger at 313.845.9617 or via email at [email protected].