LCCC Campus Ambassadors Needed
Welcome Week, Fall 2011
Students, faculty and staff are asked to volunteer as Campus Ambassadors during the first week of classes to help returning students find their way around campus.
- Monday, August 22, 7:30 a.m. - 7:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, August 23, 7:30 a.m. - 7:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, August 24, 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Thursday, August 25, 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Times are scheduled in 30-minute increments. To participate, please complete the form below. You will be contacted by a representative from Student Senate with further details.
Volunteers are asked to wear an LCCC t-shirt. Sorry, but we cannot provide your t-shirt. Volunteer forms available online at: http://www.lorainccc.edu/Faculty+and+Staff/Campus+Ambassadors.htm
University Partnership Inspiration Scholarship
Fall 2011 Semester
All 2011 LCCC associate’s degree or University Partnership bachelor’s degree graduates are awarded the NEW University Partnership Inspiration Scholarship Award to continue your education in fall of 2011.
This one-time $500 award can be used toward your bachelor’s or master’s degree from one of the eight University Partnership schools on the LCCC Campus!
- Applicant must be enrolled in a minimum of one course for Fall Quarter or Fall Semester 2011 with a University Partner on LCCC’s campus.
- Applicant must be an LCCC Associate Degree or University Partnership Bachelor Degree Summer 2010, Fall 2010, Spring 2011 or Summer 2011 Graduate.
- Applicant must submit the completed scholarship application along with a schedule and documentation of registration and charges from your University Partner.
- Scholarship award payment will be mailed directly to the LCCC University Partner.
The completed application along with documentation of your University Partnership enrollment and class charges must be received by the LCCC Financial Services Center by September 1, 2011.
For more information, call 440-366-4949.