Ask A Patent Attorney
The Toledo-Lucas County Public Library presents, “Ask a Patent Attorney,” a free 2007 public program that gives inventors and others a chance to ask questions about the patent process from a variety of local attorneys who specialize in patent laws.
The six-month program is scheduled to run from July through December 2007. Each program is scheduled at Main Library, 325 Michigan St. The first program kicks off from 6:45-8:45 p.m. on Tuesday, July 10 in the Sky Bank Meeting Room featuring Jon Rupp, from the Patent Law Office of Jonathan A. Rupp.
Other “Ask a Patent Attorney” dates listed below are scheduled from 7-8:45 p.m. in the Searles Conference Room:
• August 7 – Jake M. Ward, of Fraser, Martin & Miller, LLC;
• September 4 – Stephen Evans, of Marshall & Melhorn, LLC;
• October 2 – D. Edward Dolgorukov, of Marshall & Melhorn, LLC;
• October 23 – Thedford “Ted” I. Hitaffer, of MacMillan, Sobanksi & Todd, LLC;
• November 5 – Fred Charpie, III, of MacMillan, Sobanski & Todd, LLC;
• December 4 - J. Douglas Miller, Fraser, Martin & Miller, LLC.
For more information, call the Business Technology Department at 419.259.5209.