DO YOU THINK ENGLISH IS EASY?
1) The bandage was wound [v] around the wound [n].
2) The farm was used to produce [v] produce [n].
3) The dump was so full that it had to refuse [v] more refuse [n].
4) We must polish [v] the Polish [a] furniture.
5) He could lead [v] if he would get the lead [n] out.
6) The soldier decided to desert [v] his dessert [n] in the desert [n].
7) Since there is no time like the present [n], he thought it was time to present [v] the present [n].
8) A bass [n] was painted on the head of the bass [a] drum.
9) When shot at, the dove [n] dove [v] into the bushes.
10) I did not object [v] to the object [n].
11) The insurance was invalid [pa] for the invalid [n].
12) There was a row [n] among the oarsmen about how to row [v].
13) They were too close [pa] to the door to close [v] it.
14) The buck does [v] funny things when the does [n] are present.
15) A seamstress and a sewer [n] fell down into a sewer [a] line.
16) To help with planting, the farmer taught his sow [n] to sow [v].
17) The wind [n] was too strong to wind [v] the sail.
18) Upon seeing the tear [n] in the painting, I shed a tear [n].
19) I had to subject [v] the subject [n] to a series of tests.
20) How can I intimate [v] this to my most intimate [a] friend? [n]=noun; [v]=verb; [a]=adjective; [p]=predicate.